Monday, May 28, 2012

May Flowers and Family

May has been an exciting, busy, and fun filled month. It's been a great month and I'm excited to see what June brings!

Ethan played his last t-ball game! He was so excited to get his trophy!


Brynlee and Ethan wearing Papa's cowboy boots! So stinking cute!
Excuse the dazed and confused Brynlee....


Anyone enjoy the eclipse? 
Tony had the awesome idea to make this contraption so we could view the eclipse without burning our retinas! After poking various sizes of holes in the back of the box we were able to view the awesome eclipse on white paper we taped on the inside of the box.  I was a bit skeptical, but Tony is super smart and it worked like a charm! Such a cool thing our solar system!


I had my last date night with my girl Zandrea before she moves back to Idaho, and gets married in August.  We did our signature sushi date, and then watched the Bachelorette (anyone else obsessed with this show?! I can't help it.) I can't believe we have been friends for a little more than 3 years.  This girl has been with me through the best and worst! I sure do love her and am so stoked she is getting married, and I feel so lucky to be her maid of honor! Someone help me with my speech!!


I enjoyed some great food at Pei Wei with these cuties! 



And finally...

Memorial Day was a great end to a great month.

Tony and I started our day early by going to the Natural History Museum up by the U. It was really cool and there was a lot to see. We are thinking we want to take Ethan and Brynlee back, there is a lot for little kids to do and play with. 

My favorite part was the dinosaurs! I cannot even fathom these creatures roaming around. I can't decide if I'm lucky or if I missed out because they are extinct. 




We spend the rest of our day with my family.  We had a great BBQ.  Played some awesome (or pathetic) baseball. And then Tony and I played a little tennis...until our bodies decided they had had enough! And then Tony was lucky enough to watch tonight's episode of the Bachelorette with my parents and I! Isn't he so great!? 

I'm looking forward to this summer, and all the fun things it brings. 

Don't worry...I go to New York City and Boston in ONE WEEK! I cannot wait!!! It is going to be amazing! Truly a dream come true (I'm lame I know)!!


No comments: