Monday, January 23, 2012

Great Start to 2012

I know it has been a while since I have posted! And I apologize about that! But I have just been so darn busy! Why have I been busy you might ask!? Well...you see...there's this boy! And I try to spend my free time with him! And with me working full time, Tony working full time and going to school...sometimes I feel like I hardly see him (which is totally not true, I honestly see him quite often). 

Let's be honest, when Tony and I spend time with each other, it's usually spent over a good meal and a movie, or talking about who knows what! But I don't care what we are doing, I love every second spent with Tony Bolony! :) He is such an extraordinary person! He truly is unlike any guy I have dated before! I have never been treated better in my life (other than by my father and brother...and even with Kyle its debatable..haha.JK). Honestly I could go on and on about how amazing he is! But I figure it might be a little mushy! 

So needless to say this last month has been aaaaammmmaaaazing! I haven't been this happy in a really long time and I owe it all to Tony! 

Tony discovered this amazing waffle place in downtown Salt Lake which we have gone to a couple times now! It is sooooooo good! I have never had waffles as good as these! (I actually think I blogged about them before!)  Well a couple weeks ago after both of us decided we needed to go back for more waffles, we decided to take a trip to SLC. We got waffles (both with whipped cream and raspberries), hot chocolate, coke zero, and had a picnic in his car (that is kind of our thing)!!! After inhaling our waffles (because pretty sure we didn't even breathe during the process), we jimmy rigged Tony's iPhone as to where we could both see it without holding it up, and we watched a very interesting documentary about Facebook called "Catfish". It's quite interesting! I would suggest watching it! 

It was such a fun little date! 


Saturday the amazing Tony took me to the JAZZ GAME!!!!! He is so good to me! Although we were in the upper bowl our seats were at half court and they were really awesome! We got popcorn and a drink and cheered the Jazz to a victory! 


I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a guy like Tony! 


Isn't he so good looking!?
I certainly think so! 
<3

1 comment:

DaneandLiz said...

So excited and happy for you!! You two are so cute together!